Nice. After being off from work for almost a week, which by the way takes 3 vacation leaves off my VL consumables, I'm back to work. This is the 2nd working day of the new year and I find myself in the same state as I was in before the year 2006 ended...I had nothing much to do.
Not that I am not thankful. I actually am. But sometimes I have to make myself productive (or better yet force myself to be!).
I have fixed / customized this blog so I would be saved of this having to do nothing and passing the time until I leave for home. I don't actually expect anyone to read this post but then again, I wouldn't want this blog to die and wither away. I am hoping to make it in the blogging world as many already did. This is my start. And hopefully I would be able to make as much online presence as I would like.
There are some ideas in my head to put here.
- Reflection of whatever I write in The 180 degrees blog
- Some documentation of the dream digital audio workstation that I will be building soon
- More online presence
- Thoughts on visual and musical production
- Probably an online diary which no one will read
- Force enough people to read